Friday, January 6, 2012

Something New!

I am feeling the need for a change.  I don't know what.  I want to do something crazy and different, something unexpected.  I didn't think I'd be this girl, but I want that change that can sink into my skin.  A tattoo would be amazing, but probably a really horrible idea, given I'm an acting major.  possibly another peircing.  One of my friends is chopping all of her hair off, which made me think....what if I dyed it red or something? Gah. I don't know.  I want to reinvent myself, somehow.  I feel so trapped inside my skin lately.  it's like a horrible, itchy feeling of being the same old, same old, of just holding in everything.  I want an escape.  i feel stuck. Something has to change.....let me ponder it a little longer. don't worry, I'll let you know. Also....I'm feeling a new blog or website soon.  Fashion related?  Ooo.  Maybe just feeling inspired will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment