Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Copying Copy Cat

I'm doing this because Brittany did it and she did it cause Tia did it and now it shall be a never-ending train of copying.  Yays.

Ten Confessions
1. People think that I'm really outgoing.  Well....I try.  What you can't see is the voice inside going "god, why would you say that? You're so dumb.  You look dumb." Gah.  I hate that voice.
2. When I say I love everybody, I'm not kidding.  I feel a lot of love for pretty much everyone I hang out with.
3. I'm really self-concious. Sometimes I feel great about myself. Other times I feel like I look disgusting.  I've fought such a hard road to be healthy....and it never feels like it's enough.  It's horrible.
4. I would drink four different kinds of starbucks every day if I could.  I love it that much.
5. Even though my relationship feels like a roller coaster sometimes, I would rather be in love through hard stuff then just let it go.  And I'm pretty sure I'll always make that choice.  Can't tell if that's a good or bad quality. 
6. I am not, contrary to popular belief, always happy.  I cry a lot.  Which is also annoying.  But I usually bounce back reaaaaally quickly.
7. I believe three things can make everything better: 1. Cuddling. 2. Singing your feelings.  3. Hot coffee.
8. I want to perform musical theatre with all my heart.  But sometimes I have huge doubts that the path I chose is the right one.
9. I want to travel across the world for like three years.  Enough time that I can see everything that I could possibly wish to see.
10. Writing makes me feel like I'm actually living an interesting life...as opposed to living in Middleton, Wisconsin.

Wow.  That was pretty cathartic.  Nice.  Good idea guys.

1 comment: