Monday, October 3, 2011

College.

Huh. I haven't written in...a long time. college has taken over my life. Which is weird, because college IS my life....I don't know.  I feel so confused here.  Somedays, I am so excited and happy I'm here.  I am part of an amazing sorority, I have good friends, and most importantly, I'm pursuing what I love.  But, at the same time...I am not happy.  I wish I had gone somewhere closer to home.  I miss my friends; I miss how every moment of my life was pretty much planned out.  I miss the tiniest things....like being able to just go downstairs and have dinner.  Here, it's a huge production--I have to find someone to go the cafetera with, plan a time, walk across campus...
         oof.  Okay.  I probably sound like a whiney brat, because I am honestly so blessed to be able to afford this school, and go for something that I love. Which is a ridiculous career choice.  But I'll worry about that when I graduate....right? Right? Anyone? Hmm.
        I feel so lonely sometimes though.  I hope I'm not weird; I hope that everyone feels this at some point.  Because sometimes, I just sit and think, "What am I supposed to be doing now?  Am I supposed to be partying? Hanging out? Because I don't even know where to start." Hopefully, this will get better with time, with trips home, and with visits....

No comments:

Post a Comment