Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And I confess....

I don't always have the answers, I don't always know which way is true.  Nevertheless.  I totally stole that from a song.  It is incredibly, deliriously cold outside.  And windy.  And blizzardy.  We don't have shit like this in Albuquerque.  I am not used to freezing to death.  Not a fan.  However, this intense weather has resulted in the declaration of a SNOW DAY, which I am incredibly excited for.  Sleep in? Why, yes, I think I will.  I had a massive amount of stress today, and it just melted away in the face of the massive wall of precipitation anhilating Wisconsin currently.  Yikes.
   I would like to list for you, in no particular order, the reasons I know that love exists:
Because.....
-when I think about Him, I feel instantly fluttery and happy.
-when I look at a baby and go, oh my god, how perfect and precious, that's what life is about.
-when I think about how much I care about my friends.
-when I curl up next to my dogs. Yes, it counts.
-my heart beats quicker when he wraps his arms around me

No comments:

Post a Comment