Saturday, January 22, 2011

C'est L'Amour!

Some new collages.  I have this sketchbook in which I put EVERYTHING. Like, everything.  Every time i see a picture that I love, I cut it out for inspiration.  I design outfits in it, and practice drawing, and write and illustrate (or copy in) poems or quotes.   It's my baby.  I have this vision of some day being a major fashion designer and still having this book to go back to from 2010 that's got everything that has ever inspired me....ah.  True love.  Of course, every time I work on it, I feel like I need to try more with my style.  So, here it is: I will be dedicated to dressing cuter and innovatively.  It's just difficult as I have no time. And 50% of my closet is too big for me.  But other than that....hm.  It would seem a shopping trip is in order....

No comments:

Post a Comment