Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ooooooo!!!

I am going to take a little time out from serious writing (and from studying for finals....cause really, who cares? Oops not a good attitude.  Sorry.) and write about something girlie and cutesie and fun.  So suck it.  Haha I will admit it: I am completely obsessed with prom dresses.  Again  Possibly even more than last year.  I keep getting these magazines in the mail that are filled, cover to cover, with glitterysparklyprettypretty dresses.  I have been trolling websites.  I have bought a Seventeen prom magazine.  What is up with this fascination?  I suppose it's because there are very few nights in the year when you can be a princess.  I love dressing up in a big ball gown.  I love feeling gorgeous and getting pampered.  Seriously, my favorite things in the world.  I had an amazing time at prom last year.  Everyone pumps you up with these amazing dreams of prom, and then tells you, "No, wait, don't get your hopes up!  It's not gonna be amazing, it'll probably be boring, don't be stressed!"   So I tried really hard to expect that much.  But prom was everything it could have been.  I had an incredible time with the best date in the world, and the best friends a girl could have. Sigh. 
    Sooo....being the girlie girl I am, and the innate costume designer inside me, these are my ideas for a dress:
Long and mermaid style, with either one shoulder or a halter....maybe strapless....with something pretty in rhinestones, and showing off my back.  I might upload some sketches soon.

So there you have it.  My completely pointless, adorable little post.  Sometimes, those are the best kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment