Thursday, January 6, 2011

School is so not helping

Just a public service announcement: some days, staying at home would be more valuable than going to school.  There are at least three classes that I simply spaced through today, and I missed NOTHING.  I could have slept an extra hour.  I could have learned some yoga.  I could have made some brownies (though I sooo do not need them).  I might have painted something.  Practiced piano.  Finished that song I have to finish.  Studied the subjunctive in italian.  Kissed someone.  Cuddled a dog.  Rode a horse.  Gotten Starbucks.
But I was, instead, daydreaming to the tune of Et Maintenant, Le Passe Compose Avec Avoir en Negatif!  It's a very mellow song.  You can't fault me.  And you know, despite my complaining....I should probably be doing homework rather than blogging.  Gaaaaah.  I promise I will have an original thought soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment